Insurance / Reinsurance Business AnalystBarcelona (Remote & Flexible) Full-Time
As part of the Product team, you will be engaged in client discussions to capture specifications, analyze and document the requirements and work closely on the development of all solutions.
As a Business Analyst, you should be able to:
- Lead workshops, brainstorming sessions with clients and different internal and external stakeholders
- Identify needs and opportunities for improvements
- Support solution design
As part of multifunctional teams with diverse skillsets, we expect you to be:
- Team player
- Problem solver
- Good at communicating
- Thrive in a startup environment
- Wants to actively participate in the continued build and enhancement of our ecosystem
- Proficiency in English both spoken and written is an imperative as you will have frequent and direct interactions with our clients (Americas, Asia, UK, Europe). You should be able to express your ideas clearly and fully grasp the information provided to you verbally or in writing.
- (Re)Insurance Domain expertise (Property & casualty) and a thorough knowledge of their organizational processes. Previous experience (minimum 5/7 years) in insurance and reinsurance either in similar function or in Underwriting, Technical Reporting / Operations, would be highly valued.
- Tech experience in business analysis, requirements gathering, creation of user stories and functional validation would also be a plus.
Building a team where everyone belongs is crucial for us. At inari, we are keen to build the best diverse and inclusive company culture. If you feel like you don’t meet every single requirement on one of our descriptions but you’re excited about the role, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be just the right candidate for this role or other roles!