QA EngineerRemote & Flexible Full Time
What we offer
- Friendly and fun environment where you will be part of a solid, results oriented and hard-working team
- The best private insurance for you and your family
- Remote work policy
- Attractive salary policy
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous learning and development
- Lots of team building events – going to the Marvel movies, offsite and much more.
- Quarterly Town Halls
- International environment
- Competitive internal referral policy
What we expect from you
- The most import part of INARI are the people that work here, so we expect an awesome professional but also an awesome person
- Team player
- Problem solver
- Good at communicating
- Wants to work in a startup environment
- Wants to actively participate in the continued build and enhancement of our ecosystem
- Decent level of English
- Experience in business analysis, requirements gathering, creation of user stories and functional validation.
- Good level of English – you will be working directly with the product team and clients.
- Essential experience and knowledge of the insurance and reinsurance market – underwriting, claims, operations, etc.
We have a wonderful project and challenge, we can’t wait for you to join!
Building a team where everyone belongs is crucial for us. At inari, we are keen to build the best diverse and inclusive company culture. If you feel like you don’t meet every single requirement on one of our descriptions but you’re excited about the role, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be just the right candidate for this role or other roles!